📱 +91-829-519-4095 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeevan Chanan College of Education
Jeevan Chanan College of Education’s vision is to produce such professionals who hove global competences, creativity, efficient learning ability, to make a profound difference in the life of girls by empowering them to attain their full potential through pursuit of knowledge, acquisition of skills, development of character and self-esteem, recognition of their rights and responsibilities and skills necessary to meet the challenges of emerging global knowledge by the power of innovation in the field of Teacher Education.
- To enhance the interdisciplinary excellence in teaching, social, economic and cultural assets of the state and develop solutions for complex problems.
- To focus on the preparation of professionals for schools, the movement sciences and workforce counselors and educators.
- To promote human development and wellness, global awareness and progress in professional practices, curiosity, activeness, passion, attention, interest and optimism students show in their process of learning or when they are being taught.
Objectives of the College
- To have teachers to digitally empower diverse learners to connect, communicate and collaborate by creating a rich environment indulging technology in the classroom to help them evolve.
- To make the students learn in a more impactful manner by integrating words with visuals and other means of technology to help them grasp more.
- To promote excellence in creative activity to enhance life today and prepare them for future world
- Help to prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, scholarship, service, outreach, and leadership.
- To provide widely recognized leadership in the improvement of teaching, learning, and the assessment of educational outcomes across the life span through research, scholarship, and technology.
- To provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings.
- To sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the College.
- To promote the academic excellence and integrity and outstanding teaching and service among the pupil teachers.
- To develop responsible and best productive professional in the field of education for the development of the country
- To impart a social responsibility and social consciousness among the various stakeholders in preserving the environment and other resources by consulting and involving women.